ORHA Key PAC logo

Oregon Political Tax Credit

Your contribution can make a difference in our campaign … and it doesn’t have to cost you anything.

If you file an Oregon tax return, you may be eligible* for the Oregon Political Tax Credit which allows you to make a contribution of up to $100 as a married couple filing jointly, or up to $50 as an individual, to committees like ours and receive every dollar of it back when you file your income tax return next year.

This is not a deduction. It is a tax credit. That means that if you owe money to the state at the end of the year, you will owe up to $100 less. If you are due a refund, your refund will be that much more. It’s as close to a cost-free contribution as one can get!

Through our tax system, the state of Oregon gives each tax-paying Oregonian a $50 gift. But you can’t keep it. You either pay it back in state taxes—or donate it to a qualified political committee registered in the State of Oregon.

Please consult your tax advisor for more information and Donate today.   DONATE

Return to

Home page

*Oregon law allows a tax credit for political contributions. You may not claim this credit if your federal AGI exceeds $150,000 on a jointly filed return, or $75,000 on all other returns     You can consult your tax advisor for more information.

Log in

Oregon Rental Housing Key PAC
PO Box 512
Independence, Oregon 97351


To view our website policies (privacy policy, refund policy, terms of use, and cookie policy), please visit our Policy Center.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software