ORHA Key PAC logo


Make Your Contribution to the Oregon Rental Housing KEY PAC and get a Dollar-for-Dollar Tax Credit*

You can claim an Oregon tax credit for contributions to political action committees. It is a tax credit, not a deduction. The credit is up to $100* for joint filers or $50* for individuals. Contributions must be dated no later than December 31st, this year to receive the credit on this year's Oregon tax return.

Warning: browser cookies disabled. Please enable them to use this website.


* Mandatory fields
*First name
*Last name
*Mailing Address
*Zip Code
Number of Rental Units Owned or Managed
*Donation Amount ($USD)
 Payment frequency

*Please note, due to a recent change in Oregon law, individuals with adjusted gross income over $100,000 or joint filers with combined income exceeding $200,000 no longer qualify for the Political Tax Credit.

Log in

Oregon Rental Housing Key PAC
89286 Cranberry Lane
Bandon, Oregon 97411


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software